Secondly, I apologize for the lack of posts. I've been visiting friends in Florida.
Florida was beautiful! The weather was perfect. The fellowship sweet. And the fun never-ending.
Top Row (left to right):
1) Waiting in line for the shuttle from the parking lot to the monorail or ferry. We chose the monorail.
2) Classic pic taken in front of Cinderella's castle. Tip: Disney cast members will take a photo for you with your phone, camera, or iPad.
3)Be Our Guest Restaurant inside the Beast's castle for lunch: french onion soup, and a chocolate creme puff, with bottled water. We ate in the dining room decorated as the Beast's bedroom with the enchanted rose.
Middle Row (left to right):
1) Waiting for the train to take us from Fantastyland to Adventureland.
2) Ready for a spin on the tea cups.
3) Enjoying a Dole Whip from Aloha Isle - pineapple and vanilla ice cream...refreshing!
Bottom Row (left to right):
1) The Dumbo ride lit up at night.
2) Mrs Speech flying high with Dumbo.
3) What a Magical Day!
Mr. Speech and I want to wish all of our readers a very happy and blessed Easter.